Since I fly ALOT, I thought it be a good idea to share the 10 airplane travel essentials that are always in my bag. When I’m traveling for work I usually have 3-4 flights to catch a day, for three days straight. Packed flights and layovers can be exhausting, but over the years I’ve discovered a few essentials to help get me through!
1. Bose Noise Canceling Headphones , these block out airplane noise like nobody’s business! If you take them off mid-flight, it’s like sensory overload…PLANES ARE SO LOUD!
3. A great read (my current obsession).
4. Various chap and lip sticks (I always have trouble finding one when I need it, so I carry lots and lots and lots)
5. Hand sanitizer! Let’s face it people = germ factories.
6. Reading glasses.
7. Inflatable Neck Pillow , I’ve had this one for 6years and it’s still going strong.
8. Large scarf, great as a blanket or extra neck support.
9. Pepto Bismal and Advil… Head aches and upset stomachs can strike anytime, and feeling like crap while flying is the pits.
10. Wasabi Soy or Plain Unsalted Almonds. The wasabi soy are literally out if this world AMAZING!!! If you’ve never tried them just go ahead and do it, you know you want to 😉